Removing your flooring can create almost one pound of dust per square foot. Fortunately, Speedy Floor Removal knows just how important air quality is. That’s why we use equipment featuring HEPA Certified Air Cleaners to capture dust unseen to the eye during our removal projects.
You can breathe easier knowing that your flooring project isn’t going to adversely affect you, your family, or your employee’s health. But what about after your floor removal project is completed? Customers often ask us how to keep their air clean routinely.
Lifestyle changes can be the beginning to cleaner air. These changes include:
- Buying a vacuum with HEPA filters and using it often.
- Using high-quality filters with your HVAC system and changing them regularly.
- Washing your bedding and pillow cases often.
- Replacing bed pillows.
- Removing clutter from your home or office.
- Avoid wearing outdoor shoes inside your home.
- Controlling indoor humidity, especially during the brutal Florida summer. The EPA recommends keeping the relative humidity between 30 to 50 percent to inhibit mold growth, dust mites, and cockroaches.
The Benefits of an Air Purifier
For even cleaner air,