Speedy Floor Removal is dedicated to protecting what matters most to your business or the business of your client!
Remodeling projects create pounds of dust particles, and plastic and tape are not the solution. Trapped dust only will continue to settle all around the business, even months after the project is finished, so what your business needs is floor removal services that completely eliminate the dust. Speedy Floor Removal provides those dustless floor removal services.
During your commercial floor removal process, Speedy Dust Collection Systems can collect almost one pound of dust per square foot from the point of contact, as well as all of the dust that you cannot see.
We have invested hundreds of thousands of dollars in and have received patents for the dustless floor removal equipment that we use to keep the businesses we work in completely dust-free.
Our Dust-Free Guarantee: We are so confident in our equipment that we guarantee your business will be dust-free, or we will pay your cleaning bill.
Experience is everything, so you are safe with Speedy!
Speedy Floor Removal has completed hundreds of commercial floor removal projects, so we know all of the factors and needs to consider when removing floors inside an occupied or commercial building. These factors include:
- Being liable to employees and customers for the dust
- Having potential HVAC ductwork cleaning costs
- Paying general cleaning costs to remove dust
- Experiencing downtime and project delays if GC is delayed due to lack of speed
- Losing money due to lack of speed
- Meeting lease move-in dates by completing the project ahead of time
- Working safely around customers in the vicinity
- Treating customers like your business would
- Properly scheduling floor removal based on experience
- Protecting cabinets, furniture, walls, and flooring that are not to be removed
- Cutting transitions between different types of flooring
- Removing the waste safely
- Removing the floors correctly so as to not damage the subfloor
- Removing 100% of glue or thin set correctly
- Making sure that the floor is ready for the installer’s preparation and installation
Are you concerned about having people other than your employees working in your business? We do not want our presence in your work areas to worry you, so we only involve fully insured, licensed team members who will help you feel comfortable with them in your business with their professional, respectful, courteous, and industrious attitudes.
Our professional staff are unlike any other because they all possess:
- Thorough training
- Clear backgrounds and references
- General liability insurance
- Workers’ compensation
- Hard work ethic
- Good reputations
- Focus on customer satisfaction
Meet the Team
See what our Angie’s List customers have to say about our team here and then compare our team with whomever else you might consider using.